Tuesday, 12 April 2022
Great job on offer for the right person.....details below:
RUGBY DEVELOPMENT MANAGER VACANCY
West of Scotland FC seeks to appoint a Rugby Development Manager to continue the delivery and development of both rugby and community programmes within the club, primary and secondary schools in the local area.
We are seeking a self- motivated individual, to drive forward our Rugby Development Programme.
Rugby Development Manager
Full Time (37.5 hours per week) which includes evening and weekend work.
Salary range of £28,000 - £32,000 subject to skills and experience. Key responsibilities include but are not limited by:-
- Plan and implement player development programmes through the club and local schools to increase player numbers both male and female.
- Deliver programmes and events to promote rugby and recruit young people into the game.
- Deliver high quality coaching sessions to club teams, local schools and community groups.
- Organise and facilitate opportunities for developing club coaches with CPD and liaising with SRU coaching courses.
- Coordinating PVG and minimum standards for coaches.
- Coordinate and facilitate rugby camps at the club during school holidays.
- Report to stakeholders as required on monthly activity, and KPI objectives.
Knowledge & Skills Requirement
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must hold a Level 2 Coaching course as a minimum requirement, or equivalent.
- Must hold or be willing to complete the World Rugby Fair Level 1 First Aid Course.
- Satisfactory PVG checks.
- Full driving license.
- PC literate in word, excel & email.
To apply for this position, please send your CV with a covering letter to: Ian McDiarmid (Vice President Senior Rugby) firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 22 Apr 22.